Thursday 24 June 2010

Zoe and Matt

I believe this to be the youngest couple I have covered getting married with their combined age totalling no more than 45 years!

The new Mr and Mrs Janicki tied the knot last month in a very traditional affair in Bolton. The wedding was held in the small but very impressive church in Ainsworth named Christ Church. The service itself was made very personal by the lady vicar who is a close family friend to the couple. The day then moved on to the Holiday Inn in Bolton, the second time this year I’ve had the pleasure of photographing this fantastic venue which is very close to my heart. The evening kicked off later on with a cracking band, which played a selection of hits from the past, and who had the girls up singing backing vocals for them at one point.

Once again, the day was filled with hundreds great moments to capture, but alas, I can only fit a few on here!

ZoeMatt-10

ZoeMatt-29

ZoeMatt-51

ZoeMatt-116

ZoeMatt-130

ZoeMatt-142

ZoeMatt-175bw

ZoeMatt-277


To Zoe, Matt, Sue and Paul; all the best from me for the future. I had a fantastic day with you guys and can’t wait to get the rest of these pictures to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment