Monday 14 June 2010

Mary and Paul

I just cannot wait any longer to get the photos from this wedding up here.

I had the absolute pleasure of being a guest at, and photographing the big day of my good friends Mary and Paul. And what a day it was! I’ve added my usual selection of highlights on here but I have really have struggled to whittle them down to a few pics as this wedding had so much going on all day. The couple had some wicked ‘Dubs’ for wedding cars to get them to Manchester Town Hall, and then to the Great John Street Hotel for the reception. (2 convertible Beetles and a camper van no less!), a gospel choir, opera-singing waiters, X Factor style introductions, a hot tub scandal and 6000 orange-headed gatecrashers (seriously!).

MaryPaul-1

MaryPaul-27bw

MaryPaul-47.1

MaryPaul-62bw

MaryPaul-88

MaryPaul-100bw

MaryPaul-130

MaryPaul-191bw

MaryPaul-193

MaryPaul-251

MaryPaul-370

MaryPaul-397bw


Congratulations you two and thanks so much for allowing me to capture this day,I had an absolute ball. Sorry to tease you even more with these photos Mary but I hope it has wetted your appetite for the rest of them! x

No comments:

Post a Comment