Tuesday 13 July 2010

Sarah and Ste

Phew! This last 4 weeks has been hectic, busy busy busy! Time to catch up with some bloggage and share some of the work I’ve been doing.

What a great day this was! Starting off with the service in Bury followed by the reception in Haslingden (or Rawtenstall, I never quite got to the bottom of that one?), my good friends Sarah and Ste tied the knot and gave me the honour of capturing their amazing day. These are two of the nicest and most fun people I know and was really looking forward to the day, especially when I found out the theme of the party – mad hats! Guests were invited to bring along some funky headwear for the reception, the madder the better! And they didn’t disappoint. The best man had the duty of making the groom's hat and unveiled it on the day - his idea was quite literally PANTS! See below for details!

SarahSte-2

SarahSte-9

SarahSte-22

SarahSte-33

SarahSte-80bw

SarahSte-118

SarahSte-136bw

SarahSte-142

SarahSte-155

SarahSte-163

SarahSte-169

SarahSte-292bw

I had a fantastic time here, definitely a wedding day to remember! Congratulations guys! x

No comments:

Post a Comment