Monday 19 September 2011

Julie and Lee’s wedding at The Village Hotel in Bury

Keeping rolling through these August weddings, my next stop was this great day. Julie and Lee are long time family friends of my wife, so I was honoured to be asked to cover this special day.

My day started at Julie’s parent’s house (next door to my Mother-in-law’s!) with Julie and her sister/bridesmaid having their make-up done (by my wife!). Julie had a bit of a nightmare week in the run-up to the big day, feeling poorly and not getting much sleep. Thankfully on the day wedding preparations took over and the bridal party were kept busy with Page Boy Harvey’s shirt refusing to stay tucked in.

I left Julie and her bridesmaids to make their final preparations and headed over to The Village to meet Lee and his Groomsmen, as they greeted arriving guests. As Julie arrived, so did the notorious Manchester weather but this didn’t dampen the celebrations.

Julie couldn’t hide her emotions as she headed down the aisle but managed to get through her vows in what was a lovely ceremony. This couple know how to have a good time and by the time I left, the party was in full swing (which was disappointing for me as I had to depart to prepare for my following day’s work).

IMG_1939

IMG_1962

IMG_1999

IMG_1986

IMG_2043

IMG_2050

IMG_2074

IMG_2096

IMG_2119

IMG_2153

IMG_2211

IMG_2304

IMG_2361

Congratulations to Julie and Lee and thanks for letting me be part of your special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment