Friday 3 June 2011

May Portraits!

May has so far been my busiest month this year. On top of the weekly weddings, I’ve squeezed in a few studio and location portrait shoots. I’ve been playing around with different lighting and post production stuff and have worked with a make-up artist to get variety to my portfolio. Here’s a few of my favourite shots taken.

Nat1

Micah

claire2

Emma

Claire

Nat2

Thanks to my willing models Micah, Claire, Natalie and Emma for letting me order them about on the days. Thanks to Jodie Dean for the excellent make up work on Claire and Natalie. Thanks to Len at Elegance Photography Studio in Bury (www.elegancephotography-studio.com) for allowing me to mess up his studio and thanks to The White Room in Whitefield (www.whiteroom.uk.com) for allowing me in before they opened up to do the shoot with Micah.

No comments:

Post a Comment