Monday 16 May 2011

Lucie and David's Wedding At The Cloisters Suite, Holiday Inn, Bolton!

Back to the Holiday Inn! This is fast becoming my most photographed wedding venue, and there is a good reason why. The venue is amazing, I’ve said it time and time again on this blog and I’m unsure whether my photo’s can really do it the justice it deserves. If you are reading this and looking for a place to tie the knot then head over there asap and see it for yourself.

Anyway, I arrived at the venue early and headed to the Cloisters Suite to snap some shots of the room whilst it was unattended. The couple had arranged for the room to be dressed to match the theme colours, and it looked spectacular. The venue dressers had done a fantastic job tying up the green colours of the bridesmaids dresses (if you’re reading this, I lost your card – drop me a line and I’ll give you a shout out on here). Once I was done I headed over to the front of the hotel to catch the lads arriving early doors to catch some liquid refreshment before the ceremony. David and his groomsmen are a top bunch of lads and were in good spirits. I jumped in the lift upstairs to catch the bride and bridesmaids' final preparations. Lucie lost an amazing 4 stone in her preparations for her big day and was featured in both Slimming World and Wedding Ideas magazine. Lucie looked stunning in a dress which really complimented her new slimline figure. The bridesmaids were in a very tasteful lime(?)ish green colour outfit, with the flower girls in dresses that matched up perfectly.

The service was held in the Cloisters Suite and featured both Lucie and David being quite emotional, as well as very eager to say ‘I will’! David’s best man and ushers did a stirling job assisting me in rounding up the necessary participants for the group shots. His best man also did a fantastic job in stitching his brother up during the speeches, as well as on the stag do by all accounts. Lucie’s Dad brought his folk band along for the evening do and the couple rounded off the day with their first dance performed by the band.

LucieDavid_001

LucieDavid_010

LucieDavid_052

LucieDavid_083

LucieDavid_097bw

LucieDavid_105

LucieDavid_130

LucieDavid_151

LucieDavid_234bw

LucieDavid_162

LucieDavid_241

LucieDavid_249

LucieDavid_252

LucieDavid_292

Congratulations to the pair of you on your fantastic wedding. Good luck for the future and in all that you do!

PS: I was lucky enough to score another wedding during this day so will be returning back here in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment