Wednesday 17 November 2010

Beccy and Ste at Clough Manor, Denshaw

So rolling on through these October weddings, my next job was to cover the marriage of Beccy and Ste. I’ve known Beccy for a while now so was very pleased when she asked me to photograph her wedding and knowing what she is like, I knew it would be something special.

As ever, I started my day off with the bride and bridesmaids preparing themselves for the day ahead. I instantly knew how good this day was going to be as soon as I got there as there was a great atmosphere right from the off. All the girls were on top form laughing and joking whilst preening themselves. From there I headed off to the church in Rochdale to meet a nervous looking Ste with his groomsmen. After a lovely church service, we went outside to get some group shots done at the church doors. What had started as a beautifully sunny day was soon becoming a bit windy, which by the time we hit the reception venue had eventually escalated to what felt like a hurricane!

Not that anyone let this spoil what was turning out to be an amazing event anyway. The venue was dressed very impressively, tying up the purple colour scheme beautifully. The 2-piece jazz band that Beccy and Ste chose to play during the meal were some smooooth mothers, who later became a 5-piece for the evening do to set the dance floor alight. The speeches were some of the best I’ve heard all year. The couple had some friends out in Australia who sent a video message to the couple which featured them on the set of Neighbours and had messages from the stars (Harold Bishop – Legend!).

BeccySte-11

BeccySte-15bw

BeccySte-19

BeccySte-50bw

BeccySte-68

BeccySte-73

BeccySte-150

BeccySte-167

BeccySte-172

BeccySte-187

BeccySte-212

BeccySte-215

BeccySte-303

BeccySte-310bw

All in all, everyone there seemed to have a fantastic day, including myself! Congratulations to you both and once again, thanks for letting me be a part of your special day!

1 comment: