Friday 23 April 2010

Nicola and Simon

My first wedding of 2010 was the marriage of Nicola and Simon in March. The whole ceremony was held at the Holiday Inn, Bolton Centre. I’d been looking forward to doing this wedding for 3 reasons: 1) I’d not done a wedding in a while and been itching to get back into it; 2) the venue is very special to me as it is where my own wedding reception was held; 3) Simon did a great job of teaching me how to drive and I wanted to return the favour!

The main function room at the Holiday Inn has to be seen to be believed. The hotel was built next to the site of a disused church, and rather than knock down the church, they chose to build onto it and use it as a function room. The weather in the week leading up to the day was a bit dodgy but couldn’t have been better on the day (ok, it could have been a touch warmer but we’ll not mention that). Some highlights below…

Copple-16

Copple-35

Copple-100

Copple-137

Copple-145

Copple-150

Copple-174spot

Congratulations to the pair of you. I really enjoyed shooting your big day and I hope you love the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment