Saturday 21 March 2009

Blog Cherry Popped!

Oooh it hurt so it did, but I bet it's a lot more pleasant the next time!

I thought it was time I got off my lazy rear end and start up some bloggage. It promised to be a gentle experience but proved quite rough and has left me a tad sore!

I'm not sure I approve of the green theme I have chosen so it will probably alter a number of times before I am comfortable with its appearance.

I think I will kick it off with posting my latest business card. I've been meaning to update it from my crappy previous attempt at moo-cards which I ordered rashly and have been embarrassed and ashamed to hand out ever since. I reckon these ones look a bit better. I've done an order of 50 through Moo to start off with and will order more if they please me.


Back of card
Card 1

Card 2


The two pictures are ones that I am quite proud of. One is from a wedding I did last August and the other is my wifes cousin who provided a willing model whilst attempting some off-camera strobist tomfoolery!

1 comment:

  1. the cards are great Ant - simple but classy. i love moo cards - i got some mini cards and they're a real talking point when i hand them out! they're real good quality too. nice one and happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete